Friday, September 26, 2008

Caleb's 8th Birthday!

Our oldest kiddo, Caleb, turned 8 over the weekend! I know everyone always says this, but...I really can't believe time has passed so quickly! Caleb had a friend spend the night a few days before his birthday instead of having a party.




He celebrated his actual birthday at DISNEY!

Disney in Sept 2008


Caleb and Claire participated in a duathlon on the morning of Caleb's birthday. They ran a 1/2 mile, biked 3 miles, and then ran another 1/2 mile. They loved doing it and it was for a great cause...cancer research! Jeff competed in his first triathlon the next day. He swam .9 miles, biked 25 miles, and ran 6 miles. He did an awesome job!!

Duathlon and Triathlon Weekend

1 comment:

KimV said...

I was able to see the albums this time! The pictures are so good and I enjoyed seeing pictures of the family and their duatholons and triatholons. So good!