On our recent trip to Disney, Connor received his first official haircut. This definitely wins the "best buy" award for our entire trip. For a mere $14 Connor got a haircut with an excellent view of the Magic Kingdom's afternoon parade, a zillion Mickey stickers, his first set of Mickey ears with "My First Haircut" embroidered on the back, a certificate of this memorable day, and she even saved some of his hair without me asking...since I forgot! :)
I couldn't believe she said to put him in the seat alone! None of our other kids have ever even tried this for their first haircut! Little did I know she had the perfect plan
to keep him in the chair...
![]() |
| Connor's First Haircut |
Here's Beverlene putting the zillion Mickey stickers all over Connor...
Chewing on stickers while getting a haircut...
Here's your very own Mickey ears, little guy...
All done and still interested in finishing off the leftover stickers...






1 comment:
Those are great pictures! I immediately told Ryan that Caroline's first haircute HAS to be at Disney! She needs her own set of ears like that too. What a deal!
Post a Comment